Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhether precipitated by a personal crisis, relational conflict, or world events, discouragement can envelop us like fog, blocking light and distorting perspective. We can feel lost as we wander in doubt and despair. We need the light of truth to break through, like the sun, warming, encouraging, guiding and giving us hope, that light, that truth, shines from God's Word. As we read our Father's teachings and promises and learn of his character, we look from ourselves and our struggles and see Him. We focus anew on him and his power, love, and plan. The fog lifts, and we hope. That is the purpose of this Hope Journal. Each entry features a devotional thought, a key passage of Scripture, a writing prompt, and space to journal your thoughts and prayers as you savor each truth from God and write from your heart. Look in the Word, look up to the Father, and find your daily hope in him.
- Author BiographyFor all that a woman is....Belle City Gifts is for what she loves, how she feels, what she thinks what she thinks, what she does and what she believes. Inspire your world!
- PublisherBelle City Gifts
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBelle City Gifts
- Out-of-print date25/08/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Leather, imitation
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.