All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the discovery of her birth father, 12-year-old River has definite thoughts about how her life should turn out - and that certainly does t include any of the challenges that keep popping up! It's t easy to decide if she should live with Gram, who has been her family for the past ten years, or with her father, who she's over-the-moon to have just met but kws little about. And when River is diagsed with a condition that could impact her hopes and dreams and future, she feels overwhelmed and bewildered. That's when River asks God for help and decides to trust him with her dreams. As this tender-sweet story unfolds, River learns to persevere and stay hopeful that soon she will be part of a real family. Yes, her dream does come true...but t in the way she had planned!
- Author BiographyWendy Dunham is the author of My Name Is River and a registered therapist who works with children with special needs. Her desire is to honor her Creator with whatever it is she's writing about. Whether it's a poem, an article, a devotional, or a novel, her goal is to share hope, encouragement, and unconditional love--things we can all use a little bit more of.
- Author(s)Wendy Dunham
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.