All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAn award-winning nature writer weaves natural history and personal experience into the dramatic story of the last days of six North American bird species. With a compelling blend of science, history, politics, and memoir, Coki draws on unpublished photographs and documents to make these long-vanished birds come alive.
- Author BiographyChristopher Cokinos is an award-winning writer and poet, and a professor of English at Utah State University. He has received the Whiting Writers Award, the Glasgow Prize for an emerging writer in nonfiction, and the Sigurd Olson Nature Writing Award.
- Author(s)Christopher Cokinos
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.