All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes love is where you least expect it ...What do you do when your cheating husband proposes to the other woman ? For Jane Madison, it means you keep calm, carry on, and sneak candy bars and wine for dinner. Jane's grateful for her adorable little girl, yet she yearns for the love that was missing from her marriage. Only one man ever really got Jane-and she's stunned when he returns to Briar Creek. But a single mom can't date her ex's best friend ...can she? Jane's still kind, beautiful-and far too good for the buddy Henry Birch tried to stop her from marrying years ago. Laying eyes on her w is like a much-needed ray of sunshine. Back in town to sell his family's old house, Henry wants to close a bad chapter in his life and move on. But time with Jane and her sweet daughter has him flirting with the idea of happily ever after-if he can convince her to take a second chance on love ...
- Author BiographyOlivia Miles is a Chicago-based romance writer. Having grown up in New England, Olivia attended McGill University in Montreal, Quebec before settling in Chicago where she lives with her husband, their daughter, and two ridiculously pampered pups. When she is not chasing after her little ones, she is hard at work creating feisty heroines and alpha heroes with a heart. A city girl with a fondness for small-town charm, Olivia enjoys highlighting both ways of life in her stories.
- Author(s)Olivia Miles
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleBriar Creek
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight156 g
- Width177 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.