All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you long for? Where is your home? As a hiker, naturalist and lover of nature, David blazes a trail for those trying to find their way home. Hope: the Lamp of the Body is a Christian apologetic written for men of our culturally unravelling times. He makes a strong case that the power of the creative mind takes us places (deeper into oneself or further into Christ) whether we kw it or t. For those lost deep in the woods, he provides practical techniques for the wandering soul while always pointing the way out. David enjoys living in Port Angeles, Washington with his wife and family.
- Author BiographyDavid Zelenka's skill as a naturalist, artist, teacher and writer find their roots in a deep curiosity and love for the natural world. He has worked to promote stewardship of a variety of ecosystems in the United States as a multimedia contractor, seasonal park ranger, wilderness guide, teacher and curriculum developer. His recent endeavors have been to encourage critical-thinking in education and to foster genuine interactions between students, their communities and the environment. Presently, he enjoys his most important job of being a dad, a husband and a faithful member of the body of Christ.
- Author(s)David D Zelenka
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.