All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionTurn lemons into lemonade, with stories that show how Hope Wins and ordinary people can change the world. Part One introduces powerful reasons for living with hope. Part Two presents some champions of hope who choose action, in large and small ways, when life throws them curve balls. Part Three shows that hope starts at home, with a hope-full outlook. Hope Wins is first in a series of hope-filled stories around such themes as aging, animals, the arts, youth, the environment, the search for meaning, education, different abilities, food, gender identity, business, techlogy, peace and politics. Read it as a sure-fire cure for the bad-news blues.
- Author BiographyCathryn Wellner is a writer and photographer who can usually be found staring at her computer screen or taking her camera for a walk. She is on a hunt for what is right with the world and blogs about the creative, generous, brilliant, kind, inventive people who are making a mark on the planet. Most of her writing is online these days, but she is venturing back into the print world with the Hope Wins series and a forthcoming memoir, The Reluctant Farmer.
- Author(s)Cathryn Wellner
- PublisherEspoir Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEspoir Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.