CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $92.76Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionIt is May of 1990 when Simon Fischer steps off the bus in Promise, Saskatchewan. A recent college graduate with a promising career looming omiusly before him, Simon has decided to take some time to fi nd out what he wants next in life. As he begins his summer working as a hired farmhand, Simon has idea his life is about to change forever. Small town life in Promise is a world away from how Simon spent his university years, yet he is energized by the physically demanding work and the rural environment. Content to leave his career goals on the back burner-at least for the time being-Simon unexpectedly falls for Hope Winter, a young woman from a neighboring farm who is mature beyond her years. As the young couple embark on the journey to fulfi ll the promise of their shared love, unforeseen events are about to affect their lives in a devastating way.
- Author(s)W D Murray
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.