All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionGoing through the lost of your husband is so hard. It certainly was for me. In these difficult days I discovered it was a great help just to write out my problems and pain and leave them in my journal. This journaling book is my gift to you to help you kw that you are t alone and whatever you are feeling can be dealt with. It lists the different emotions and problems that hit us in the face and gives suggestions and ideas on how to conquer them. But it is your book, your grief, your plans, and your victory as you walk a new road w without your husband.
- Author BiographyDonna S. Thomas is known for her unique and unusual experiences of serving in some 75 countries. She has discovered new ways to impact the voice of Christianity and has provided opportunities for service to hundreds of thousands of people all over the world. Donna is the author of Climb Another Mountain, Becoming a World Changing Family, Faces in the Crowd, The Why not? Factor, and Seeing the World through the Eyes of Christ. These have challenged numerous people to look again at what the Lord has ahead for them. She has also been heard on several radio and TV programs and has a number of articles published in Christian magazines. Donna was Chuck's team player and loving wife until his death in 1992. Working together, and moving forward on the Why not? Factor, they helped set new paradigms and presented new opportunities for hundreds of thousands of people all over the world. She is presently speaking in various conferences, churches, universities, and civic clubs. Retired? Of course not. That word isn't in her vocabulary as the Lord continues to use her in many ways and various places.
- Author(s)Donna S Thomas
- PublisherChristian Vision Ministries
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Vision Ministries
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.