All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- Description-Hope for a New Day Devotional- is a series of daily devotions that inspired the author, as she faced insurmountable pain and heartache, throughout her life. The devotions are truly inspired by God and will allow you to connect with a God of love and strength, rather than standing face to face with a weak circumstance. Do you feel as though the darkness of a day is overtaking you? Are you looking for hope but find that only despair stands before you? -Hope for a New Day Devotional, - will become a morning devotional that will bring a new start to your day, while shining the light of God's hope upon a pathway that had at one time faded away, due to overwhelming moments of pain, heartache or just a bad day. -Hope for a New Day Devotional- contains 70 powerful devotions that will sooth the hurting soul and replace despair, with an everlasting peace; that can calm any storm that may be raging within. Each devotional will replace the dark and negative thoughts and feelings of a circumstance, with a light of hope; where you can once more experience the presence of God, rather than the weak moments of affliction; that have attempted to take you down. As we live in the end times, we are constantly being faced, with one problem or ather, which only drains us, of the hope that we once experienced through God. -Hope for a New Day Devotional, - will help your eyes to become opened to the truth that will t only bring renewed hope into your life but these words of truth, will also become a means of escape, from the darkness that once separated you from life and God. Each devotional is t only filled with words of hope and truth but with words that will truly connect you to the presence, of a great and mighty God...a God that will sustain you, until the difficult moments cease to rage more. -Hope for a New Day Devotional, - can be used for a specific need or as a book of daily readings and will become one of the best motivational books that will bring hope back into your life, after reading each new day devotional. Come and check out one of the best inspirational books that are truly inspired by God.
- Author BiographyI was raised in a small town in Michigan and was born with a congenital problem in both knees. I went through many surgeries, trying to correct the problem but there was never really a cure. Little did I know; that God had -branded- me at birth, for such a moment as this. Many in this world grow up and go to school or college, to get their education but that's not what God had in store for me. My education for writing came from twenty-one painful knee surgeries, heartache from sexual abuse as a child, and the loss of many things in my life, including the loss of children. As each painful moment came and as each loving desire left, God was taking all the brokenness in my life, and He was piecing it together, so I could have the heart He desired...a heart that could understand and care, for others, who live in despair. As of this year, I have ministered to many in need, for over 13 years and God continues to open new doors for me to walk through. Now, I am serving God full-time, as I continue to reach out to others in need, through my writings and the Diane K Chamberlain Ministry. One thing that God has taught me over the years; is that no matter what we lose out on or experience in life; He will always be there to pick up the broken pieces and fill the empty voids in our lives. At the most difficult and heartbreaking moments of my life, I have come to see; that God never abandons His own but rather, He exchanges the painful moments, for the true plan He has, for each of our lives.
- Author(s)Diane K Chamberlain
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.