All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionFor parents of a child with a disability who sometimes have felt completely unable to cope with the unique problems confronting them, this book will help them overcome fears and inhibitions. Discussion sections are included.
- Author(s)Robert Perske
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1959
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Out-of-print date14/08/2014
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight282 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martha Perske
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.