Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionLoss changes forever the geography of your soul. That's a quote from my grief support session. Just like my pre-storm memories of Horse Creek, life prior to the ravages of my husband's cancer diagsis was filled with good times, great memories, beautiful life events heavy on the laughter; but when the storms of illness and death ripped through our home, my soul took some devastating hits and has been forever changed. When an unexpected death occurs, it can envelop us in a thick fog of grief and the lingering question if happiness will ever be a part of our story again.This book captures the real, raw emotions of one woman who experienced that kind of grief with the loss of her husband. It was just two months after his death that she began to write in an attempt to capture memories, pay tribute to her husband, and process her learnings in that first year.The year is captured in chapters that will make you cry, mourn, laugh, reflect, and encourage you to walk your own grief journey as she did--with the one and only God who has a plan, even at this very dark chapter of your life, and can give you hope for your heart.Robbie Casten earned her English Education and Masters of Business Administration degrees at Olivet Nazarene University, and lives outside of Chicago with her daughter. She has worked with local and national Donate Life chapters as a promoter of organ donation. She is trusting God for dor lungs someday due to the effects of living with cystic fibrosis. Her favorite motto is - Don't take your organs to heaven. Heaven kws we need them here.
- Author(s)Robbie L Casten
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.