All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.56
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
About this product
- DescriptionWords of hope, inspiration, guidance and challenge to urish and enhance each day and a lifetime.
- Author BiographyOne of the most controversial clerics of his generation, Jonathan has survived an air emergency, smuggled bibles, escaped tear gas and machine guns, rescued flood victims, carried poor children to hospital from Calcutta's streets, worked barefoot with Mother Teresa, served as an Anglican cleric, led an inter-faith pilgrimage to Auschwitz, raised over 250,000, pioneered independent ministry, baptised on Mount Snowdon, married underwater and given communion to sex workers. Arrested three times, for a peace protest at Westminster, nailing his 95 theses to Canterbury cathedral and taking his children onto a roof, he has always challenged the status quo, writing For God's Sake Don't Go to Church in 1999, republished in 2013. He did the first gay wedding on prime time TV in 2001, sued The Daily Mail, was elected Archbishop of the Open Episcopal Church in 2006, blessed Jade Goody's marriage in 2009 and was invited to Downing Street in 2013.
- Author(s)Archbishop Jonathan Blake
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.