All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen years ago it was reasonable to apply the label 'high-tech' to the work of Michael Hopkins. Today, however, with buildings such as the Glyndebourne Opera House and the New Parliamentary Building, Hopkins is perceived as a far more complex figure, perhaps even that most paradoxical of creatures - a high-tech historicist. This mograph features all of Hopkins' major built works and projects together with essays by the book's author Colin Davies, the internationally respected critic and historian Kenneth Frampton, and the architect Patrick Hodgkinson.
- Author BiographyColin Davies is an architect, a former editor of the Architects' Journal and teaches History of Architecture at the University of North London.
- Author(s)Colin Davies,Kenneth Frampton,Patrick Hodgkinson
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/1995
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1497 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.