Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Corps is responsible for dredging sediment from waterways to maintain shipping routes important for commerce. One dredge type, a hopper dredge, performs much of the dredging in ports and harbours, and the Corps uses its own fleet of hopper dredges and contracts. In 2003, GAO examined the Corps' hopper dredging program and made recommendations to improve its management. GAO was asked to review changes to the program. This book examines actions the Corps has taken to address GAO's 2003 recommendations for improving the information needed to manage its hopper dredging program and develop cost estimates for industry contracts; effects since 2003, if any, of the statutory restrictions placed on the use of the Corps' hopper dredges; and key challenges, if any, the Corps faces in managing its hopper dredge fleet.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight346 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEleanor G. Chance
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.