Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $27.33
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.70
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.48
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $30.01Trending at AU $38.12
About this product
- DescriptionHopscotch is a six-level primary series that follows an accessible, traditional, easy-to-teach methodology with a speaking and listening focus in the early levels and reading and writing introduced explicitly from Level 3 onwards. Filled with engaging National Geographic photographs and content that captures the imagination of young learner, Hopscotch introduces language and skills through a fun and friendly cast of main characters - a boy, girl, crocodile, parrot and bear!
- Author BiographyJennifer Heath is a freelance ELT writer and editor with over ten years' experience creating Kindergarten and Primary level materials for Europe, the Middle East and Asia. She is an EFL teacher and has over twenty years of experience teaching young learners. She is dedicated to making learning English a rewarding experience for young learners with materials that are up-to-date, fun and accessible to each age group. Michele Crawford is an ELT writer, editor and project manager with over fifteen years' experience creating primary and secondary classroom materials, mainly for Greece, Spain and the Middle East. She is an experienced EFL/EAP teacher, and has a personal interest in coming up with teaching materials that are inspiring and original. She is particularly interested in exploring how the application of digital technology can aid the language learning process for both children and adults.
- Author(s)Jennifer Heath,Michele Crawford
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight366 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.