All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionPreparing to deliver a lecture in Pisa, Horace Dorlan plans to incorporate music and performance into his scientific presentation. On the eve of his big event, however, strange things start to happen. Where, for instance, is his wife, why is there a miniature musical quintet in his room, and what of the accident that afflicted him? Horace Dorlan is Klimowski's first work to incorporate text into his visual narratives and is a darkly imaginative tour de force.
- Author BiographyKlimowski has worked with artists as diverse as Milan Kundera, Kazuo Ishiguro, Robert Altman and Jim Jarmusch Will receive lots of feature and review coverage in the art press, where he has many thousands of fans Joins Alex Garland's The Coma, Paul Auster's City of Glass and Michael Smith's Shorty Loves Wing Wong on the Faber graphic novel list Andrzej Klimowski, Professor at the Royal College of Art, has taught and exhibited around the world. He has an international reputation as a poster and book jacket designer and his two graphic works, The Depository (1994) and The Secret (2002), were both published by Faber.
- Author(s)Andrzej Klimowski
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Notechiefly ill
- Weight325 g
- Width152 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.