All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionOnce I had cleared some of the rooms, I climbed the sturdy steps someone had made, probably Mary, up to the attic in my grandmother's room. Amongst old suitcases and boxes I came upon a brown envelope neatly labelled For my grandchildren. What a strange thing! It was as if it had been waiting for me all those years until I was ready to be interested. I was t sure I was, even w, but I packed it amongst the other things I had chosen to keep - photograph albums and other memories of childhood; the soft meri wool blanket from Harrods that had stopped the eiderdown slipping off my bed; a china penguin; a small upright 'vanity' chest with bone labels on the drawers, saying 'jewellery, veils, ribbons, lace, gloves'. I would have a look when I had more time. It was t for ather ten years that I finally looked again at the manuscript.
- Author(s)Amelia Morse
- Date of Publication06/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.