CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis compilation presents original study results on the leading edge of neuroscience research. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial research results across a broad spectrum. Included in this volume are major depressive disorder and white matter alterations as evaluated by recent neuroimaging techniques; the discussion of neuromodulation of the posterolateral hypothalamus has being effective in the treatment of chronic cluster headaches; comparative quantitative neuropathology of the sporadic and variant subtypes of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease; dizziness in the elderly; morphosyntactic difficulties in the language of persons with Down Syndrome; invations in stroke rehabilitation; akinetic-rigid and tremor-dominant Parkinson's disease; prescription characteristics of methylphenidate in a paediatric practices; and vel portable electroencephalograph for monitoring human brain activity prior to anxiety with balloon popping stimuli.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight522 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAndres Costa,Eugenio Villalba
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.