CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis newly updated and revised educational booklet is part of the Dattoli Cancer Foundation's Prostate Cancer Essentials for Survival series. It is a primer for informed patients and provides a comprehensive overview of Hormonal Therapy when utilized for treating patients with advanced prostate cancer, and when utilized for treating patients with early stage disease in conjunction with the most advanced forms of radiation therapy such as Dynamic Adaptive Radiation Therapy (DART), Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and brachytherapy. The authors are leading cancer care professionals specializing in state-of-the-art radiotherapy and they offer the most practical and up-to-date medical information. Dr. Dattoli shares his wealth of kwledge and experience as Physician-in-Chief of the Dattoli Cancer Center & Brachytherapy Research Institute, which has the largest combination brachytherapy and DART program in the world. The authors also published the popular patient guidebook, The Dattoli Blue Ribbon Prostate Cancer Solution.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Dattoli, M.D. is a leading radiation oncologist and one of the pioneers in the field of brachytherapy and Dynamic Adaptive Radiation Therapy (DART). Dr. Dattoli has published many peer-reviewed research studies and has the most successful cure rates in the world for medium and high risk disease, utilizing a combined protocol of DART, 4-Dimensional Image-Guided Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (4D IG-IMRT) and brachytherapy (radioactive seed implants). Jennifer Cash, ARNP, OCN, is an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner and noted author on the subjects of prostate brachytherapy, advanced radiation delivery systems (DART/IMRT) and hormonal therapy. Dr. Dattoli and Ms. Cash are frequent lecturers for prostate cancer support groups, medical and civic organizations.
- Author(s)Jennifer Cash Arnp,Michael J Dattoli MD
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.