All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- Description(Brass). This collection of original tunes presents 193 carefully graded sight-reading pieces and exercises in a range of musical styles. Taking an approach based on self-learning, the 11 sections of the book focus on developing different key technical skills as well as introducing the student to a plethora of musical terms. Each section of the book contains solos, as well as horn duets and pieces with pia accompaniment for practising ensemble sight-reading. Suitable for preliminary to advanced level students. Part of the comprehensive Sight-Reading series published by Schott and edited by John Kember. In English, French and German.
- Author(s)John Kember,Tom Bettley
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.