CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhy does everything happen to me? I must be the most unluckiest bastard in the world ... This is Jim Horncastle's constant refrain as he struggles to provide for his eight children and devoted, forebearing wife Noeline on a run-down farm at Karamea, on the west coast of New Zealand's South Island. Forty years later his second son Graeme tells the family's story across two generations. Tinged throughout with humour, tragedy and pathos, it is a remarkable account of life in New Zealand.
- Author(s)Graeme Horncastle
- PublisherNationwide Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationChristchurch
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintNationwide Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.