All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a new rule at South School?if you misbehave, you go to the Suspension Room (or ?the Dungeon, ? as the students of Room 2B call it). The rumors are flying about what actually goes on down there, but Harry won't be satisfied until he finds out for himself. Fans of Song Lee, Harry, and Doug will enjoy the latest simple chapter-book about school matters that loom large and surprise you.? -- BooklistSuzy Kline is the author of ten books that star Horrible Harry and Song Lee. She lives in Connecticut. Frank Remkiewicz is the illustrator of the Horrible Harry and Song Lee books as well as the popular Froggy series. He lives in Florida.
- Author BiographySuzy Kline, the author of nineteen previous Horrible Harry books and four books about Song Lee, lives in Willington Connecticut with her husband, Rufus. Suzy and Rufus have been married for thirty-eight years. They met in the state where they both grew up: California. Suzy grew up in Berkeley and Rufus in Sacramento. Suzy graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a degree in European history. She met Rufus at the Davis campus while attending that campus for a year. They got married and lived in different places, including Canada, before settling into Connecticut, the state they now call home.Suzy taught in 5th and 6th grades at Shannon Elementary School in Richmond, California for 3 years, and 2nd and 3rd grades at Southwest Elementary School in Torrington, Connecticut for 24 years before retiring this past June. She now enjoys writing full-time and visiting schools and libraries. The couple share their home with two cats, Teeter and Hoag. They have two daughters, Jennifer and Emily, and four grandchildren: Jake, Kenna, Gabby and Saylor. A fifth grandchild is due in September, 2006. Suzy's mother just turned 96. She dedicated her most recent book, Horrible Harry Takes the Cake to her.Suzy and Rufus enjoy attending UConn football and basketball games, and Suzy uses the UConn library as a reference for her writing facts.
- Author(s)Suzy Kline
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication25/06/1998
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date15/09/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frank Remkiewicz
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.