All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a must for anyone who would like to improve the health, wellbeing or performance of their horse. Practical, educational and easy to follow, the author shares with you the kwledge and skills you need to massage your own horse. Learn about equine anatomy, massage techniques, and how to combine the moves to develop a complete massage routine. With the emphasis on how you can work with your own horse, Sue offers an insight into how to reduce pain and stiffness in your horse as well as improve performance. Massaging your horse gives something back in return for all he does for you, and will help you and your horse to truly enjoy the time that you spend together.
- Author BiographySue Palmer MCSP is a Chartered Veterinary Physiotherapist. She holds an MSc in veterinary physiotherapy through the Royal Veterinary College, London, and a BSc (Hons) in physiotherapy through King's College, London. She is an Equinology equine bodyworker, a sports massage therapist, an Intelligent Horsemanship Recommended Associate, and a qualified riding instructor (BHSAI).
- Author(s)Sue Palmer
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.