All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCornish conspiracy theorist Virgil Ploy is paraid. He thinks that everyone is out to get him - that includes his mother and her new husband, Dusty. He might well be right. It's hard to kw who to trust these days. But then, living on top of a secret M.O.D. chemical weapons plant can do strange things to you. Very strange things indeed - Horse Piss For Blood is a bizarre and darkly funny new play about family, madness and Cornwall's darkest secret - Are you ready for the truth?
- Author BiographyCarl Grose has worked previously with Told by an Idiot on Beauty and the Beast (Lyric, Hammersmith). His recent plays include: Gargantua (2011's National Theatre Connections Festival); Grand Guignol (The Drum Theatre, Plymouth); Superstition Mountain (o-region). He has written for BBC Television and radio, the RSC, Soho Theatre and Vesturport. For the past sixteen years he has worked extensively with Kneehigh Theatre as both an actor and writer. He also co-founded the Cornish theatre and film production company o-region. Carl Grose's plays include Superstition Mountain, Grand Guignol and Gargantua. He has also written extensively for Kneehigh Theatre. Such work includes: Tristan & Yseult, The Bacchae, Cymbeline and Hansel & Gretel (all published by Oberon Books).
- Author(s)Carl Grose
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.