All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicling his retracing of the route taken through China in 1906 by Baron Gustaf Mannerhein, who was charged by Czar Nicholas II to secretly collect intelligence on China's Qing Dynasty, Tamm delivers a tale of espionage, the Silk Road, and the rise of modern China.
- Author(s)Eric Enno Tamm
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notemaps
- Weight780 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.