Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHow badly do you want to be a successful horse player? Are you passionate and ready to step up to the next level? Start by thinking of yourself as a horseplayer and think of playing the horses as a business. Bill Peterson has been playing the races for decades and will guide you race by race through the process of finding the right races to play, evaluating the runners, creating a hierarchy of probability, and finally, matching the right win or exacta bet to the race. This is t a book of theory, but an actual workbook that will teach you the complete process. You will learn to avoid some races while playing the races that you have a chance to win. Learn to handicap the race to determine each horse's ability and then match the right betting strategy to the race with this complete guide.
- Author BiographyBill Peterson was born in 1953. One of the most prolific writers on the subject of horse racing and handicapping, he has almost 1,700 horse racing articles to his credit. Most of them are available on the internet. He also writes under several other pen names on many subjects, though horse racing and the life of a horse player continue to be his favorites. He divides his time between New England, California, and Florida and is never far from a race track.
- Author(s)MR Bill Peterson
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.