All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionHorticultural Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews on topics in horticultural science and techlogy covering both basic and applied research. Topics covered include the horticulture of fruits, vegetables, nut crops, and ornamentals. These review articles, written by world authorities, bridge the gap between the specialized researcher and the broader community of horticultural scientists and teachers.
- Author BiographyJules Janick is the James Troop Distinguished Professor of Horticulture at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, USA.
- Author(s)J. Janick
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/1997
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleHorticultural Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight668 g
- Width167 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.