All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionHorticultural Reviews presents state of the art reviews on topics in the horticultural sciences. The emphasis is on applied topics including the production of fruits, vegetables, nut crops, and ornamental plants of commercial importance. Published in two volumes, twice each year, these articles perform the valuable function of collecting, comparing, and contrasting the primary journal literature in order to form an overview of the topic. This detailed analysis bridges the gap between the specialized researcher and the broader community of horticultural scientists.
- Author Biography<b>Jules Janick</b> is the James Troop Distinguished Professor of Horticulture at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/01/2005
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleHorticultural Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 31
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight630 g
- Width159 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJ. Janick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.