All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHorticultural Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews on topics in horticultural science and techlogy covering both basic and applied research. Topics covered include the horticulture of fruits, vegetables, nut crops, and ornamentals. These review articles, written by world authorities, bridge the gap between the specialized researcher and the broader community of horticultural scientists and teachers.
- Author BiographyJules Janick is the James Troop Distinguished Professor of Horticulture at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, USA.
- Author(s)J. Janick
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/1992
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleHorticultural Reviews
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight874 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.