Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionHorticultural Statistics at a Glance 2015 is the premiere horticulture publication of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, which provides an authentic source of data on various aspects of horticultural crops. It presents a comprehensive picture of the Indian horticulture sector by presenting statistical data across states, districts, and time periods, covering diverse aspects such as area, production, and productivity; growth trends; percentage share; value of output; and so on for major horticultural crops. Other aspects covered are outlays and expenditure under horticultural activities; monthly series of prices and arrivals over past year in respect of onion, potato, and tomato; inputs for horticultural crops; exports and imports; infrastructure availability; Indias position in world scenario of horticulture production, etc. The major source of this primary data, collected by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, are the state horticulture/agriculture departments and various other central government departments and automous bodies.
- Author BiographyMinistry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Horticulture Statistics Division, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
- Author(s)Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Weight562 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.