All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionHorticulture is t only expected to turn a cold arid desert green but may also transform the life style of inhabitants and help in conservation of the rich biodiversity existing in the region. Horticulture in Cold Arid Himalayas provides an insight about the scope and perspectives of horticulture in fragile, inaccessible and harsh cold desert environment with special emphasis on fruits, vegetables, floriculture, forestry, medicinal plants, protected cultivation, post harvest techlogies etc. supported by relevant references, tables, photographs and other illustrations. Status of land degradation, plant biodiversity, ecomic viability of horticulture raising, constraints and future strategies are some special features covered in the book.
- Author BiographyGhulam Hassan Dar.: Division of Plant Pathology Masudul Haq Wani.: Division of Agricultural Economics S K University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Shalimar, Srinagar, Kashmir
- Author(s)Ghulam Hassan Dar,Masood Haq Wani
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.