All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionHoshin Kanri has been used successfully by Toyota and other top-tier companies in Japan and the United States to achieve strategic business and lean goals. The underlying power of a successful hoshin kanri process relays on how Toyota creates an environment of continuous improvement. Toyota is a strong business because of its people, and people are the value of its system. This book focuses more on people rather than the process. Management behavior, motivation, core organizational values and teamwork, leadership development, and culture change are the real factors of any business success. Akio Toyoda said after several recent recalls that the rate of the company's growth was higher than the rate of the development of its people. Successful businesses need to invest in the people and put the people before the process. Read this book and you will see why a gap remains between successful and less successful companies in terms of process management, people management, and the adaptability of culture.
- Author BiographyMohammed Hamed Ahmed Soliman is an industrial engineer, consultant, university lecturer, operational excellence leader, and author. He works as a lecturer at the American University in Cairo and as a consultant for several industrial organizations. Soliman earned a bachelor of science in engineering. He holds numerous certificates in management, industry, quality, and cost engineering. He is currently pursuing a master's degree in quality management. For most of his career, Soliman worked as a regular employee for various industrial sectors. This included crystal-glass making, fertilizers, and chemicals. He did this while educating people about the culture of continuous improvement. His writings on lean manufacturing, leadership, productivity, and business appear in Industrial Engineers, Lean Thinking, and Industrial Management. Soliman's blog is www.personal-lean.org.
- Author(s)Mohammed Hamed Ahmed Soliman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.