All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors offer a practical and comprehensive guide to hospice care, the changes that occur with terminal illness and ways to handle them, and a philosophy of caring.
- Author BiographyDenise Glavan, an ordained minister who has several years of experience as a hospice chaplin, is currently serving as a pastor. Cindy Longanacre is a hospice-certified registered nurse with six years of experience in patient care and administration. John Spivey is a published author and columnist for an Oklahoma City newspaper.
- Author(s)Cindy Longanacre,Denise Glavan,John Spivey
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.