Hospital Surgery: Foundations in Surgical Practice by Omer Aziz, Sanjay Purkayastha, Paraskevas Paraskeva (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.39
- AU $15.67Trending at AU $19.26
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.30
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.16
- AU $33.82Trending at AU $35.32
About this product
- DescriptionCombining key surgical principles with modern practical kwledge, and packaged in a clear and concise format, Hospital Surgery is an invaluable tool for those studying for exams and managing patients on the wards. Divided into logical sections covering the major stages in the journey of the surgical patient, the reader will have ready access to the key information required to guide clinical management. Major sections of the book on procedures, investigations and operations are structured to provide stepwise and methodical accounts of how to perform surgical interventions. The text is supported by a superb set of surgical and anatomical drawings. This is essential reading for all junior doctors and foundation-level trainees seeking to build their surgical expertise.
- Author BiographyOmer Aziz is a Specialist Registrar and Honorary Research Fellow at the Department of Bio Surgery and Surgical Technology, Imperial College London. Sanjay Purkayastha is a Specialist Registrar and Clinical Lecturer in Surgery at the Department of Bio Surgery and Surgical Technology, Imperial College London. Paraskevas Paraskeva is a Consultant Surgeon and Senior Lecturer in Surgery at the Department of Bio Surgery and Surgical Technology, Imperial College London.
- Author(s)Omer Aziz,Paraskevas Paraskeva,Sanjay Purkayastha
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Pocket Clinicians
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note171 b/w illus. 75 tables
- Weight890 g
- Width126 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.