Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive treatment of hospitalist recruitment and retention, this resource discusses how to build a new hospital medicine practice and effectively reinvigorate and maintain an established practice. The coverage thoroughly analyzes current trends in hospital medicine, and discusses the role of the hospitalist in recruitment, retention, and stabilization of physicians in their local communities. The text also offers professional tools developed over years of clinical practice and professional consultation with more than two dozen hospital medicine programs. Given the impending shortage of physicians in the healthcare industry, this text is especially timely.
- Author BiographyKENNETH G. SIMONE, DO, FHM, is a board-certified family physician, Fellow of Hospital Medicine, and the founder and President of Hospitalist and Practice Solutions, a consulting company that develops, restructures, and redesigns hospitalist programs. Dr. Simone founded the first hospitalist program in Maine and served as its administrative director for ten years. In addition, he has developed and rebuilt numerous hospitalist programs nationwide. He is currently Chair of the Society of Hospital Medicine's Chapter Support Committee and a board member of the University of New England.
- Author(s)Kenneth G. Simone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight376 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.