CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionHospitality Accounting covers all the key areas of financial accounting, but is specifically written for n-accounting students. It focuses on the key areas of accounting required to run a hotel, in a simple and straightforward manner. This text includes plenty of cases, mini-cases and questions which help to emphasise the application of theory to practical business issues.
- Author BiographyRichard Kotas is Emeritus Professor of Schiller International University and works as freelance writer and consultant. Michael Conlan idsSenior Lecturer at Bournemouth University and has considerable experience working in and as a consultant to the hospitality industry.
- Author(s)Michael Conlan,Richard Kotas
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication20/02/1997
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTourism and Hospitality Management Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.