Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to Careers in Hospitality & Tourism, Contemporary Biographies in Hospitality & Tourism is a collection of biographies of living leaders in the field. Culled from the pages of Current Biography, the monthly magazine rewned for its unfailing accuracy, insightful selection and the wide scope of influence of its subjects, these up-to-date profiles draw from a variety of resources and are an invaluable source for researchers, teachers, students, and librarians. Contemporary Biographies in Hospitality & Tourism features 30 profiles of table people in aviation, restaurants, recreation events, lodging, gaming and travel. The coverage is broad and includes figures such as chef and author, Jose Andres; hockey executive, Brian Burke, celebrity chef and television personality, Tom Colicchio; CEO of Lifeway Foods, Julie Smolyansky; maitre fromager, Max McCalman; CEO of Campbell Soup Company, Denise Morrison and CEO; Co- Founder of Yelp, Jeremy Stoppelman and many more. In addition, an appendix consisting of 10 historical biographies of Hospitality & Tourism Greats is included, as well as geographical and personages indexes.
- PublisherGrey House Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleContemporary Biographies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrey House Publishing Inc
- Weight748 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySalem Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.