All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionHost-Bacteria Interactions: Methods and Protocols details cutting edge protocols that cover aspects of the investigation of host bacteria interactions using mammalian and vel n mammalian infection models, cell biology, OMICS and bacterial genetics. Chapters focus on techniques that can be used to investigate different aspects of the physiopathology of bacterial infections, from the whole animal to tissue, cellular and molecular level. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Host-Bacteria Interactions: Methods and Protocols provide researchers with a comprehensive account of the practical steps necessary for carrying out each protocol successfully.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1197
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight966 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnnette C. Vergunst,David O'Callaghan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.