Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with more than 300 motorcycles, from vintage cycles to the latest BMW, Yamaha, and Honda superbikes, Hot Bikes is a revved-up collection that will delight bikers and motorbike enthusiasts alike. Author Hugo Wilson has handpicked the most exceptional motorcycles ever to rule the roads, and added a selection of 21st-century machines to bring the book up to date. Superb photography and a classic DK layout showcase the bikes, with specs and text that celebrate the appeal of each brilliant machine.
- Author BiographyHugo Wilson writes for and edits several motorcycle publications, which he describes as probably the best job in the world. He has owned and ridden a vast range of bikes, and his current favorite motorcycle activities include track days, trail riding, and overseas touring. Wilson is the author of several bestselling DK books on motorcycles.
- Author(s)Hugo Wilson
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication17/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width137 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.