All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $29.92Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe cookbook that will make cheese lovers melt! On a pizza, in a casserole, sprinkled on top, or stuffed inside, melted cheese makes an ordinary meal into a decadent delight. It's a staple ingredient in plenty of our favorite comfort foods--from a gooey macaroni and cheese to a spicy quesadilla--but never before have so many hot and delicious cheese recipes been brought together in one place. Clifford A. Wright's Hot & Cheesy offers more than 250 recipes covering fritters, pastries, casseroles, pastas, sandwiches, pizzas, breads, and almost anything else you could top, stuff, or sprinkle with cheese. * The book presents an exhaustive collection of cheesy comfort food recipes from around the world* Author Clifford A. Wright is the award-winning author of such cookbooks as Bake Until Bubbly, The Best Soups in the World, and A Mediterranean Feast* Like all of Wright's books, this title also includes historical and cultural tes on each recipe From imported artisanals to the pride of Wisconsin, from gouda to gruyere, there's something in Hot & Cheesy for every cheese lover.
- Author BiographyClifford A. Wright is the award-winning author of twelve previous cookbooks. His book A Mediterranean Feast won the James Beard Foundation/Kitchen Aid Cookbook of the Year Award, as well as the James Beard Award for Best Writing on Food. He has frequently written for Saveur, Bon Appetit, Fine Cooking, and Food & Wine, and teaches and lectures on cooking and food history at schools throughout the country, including The Culinary Institute of America and Harvard University. He is the cofounder of the Venice Cooking School in Los Angeles and a contributor to ZesterDaily.com. Keep up with his latest at Cuisines-Mediterranean.Blogspot.com and at CliffordAWright.com. He lives in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)Clifford A. Wright
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Weight796 g
- Width188 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.