All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionHOT DAMN AND HELL YEAH is a cookbook opting for a casual approach to vegan cooking by ensuring the recipes are straightforward and the majority of ingredients are familiar and easy eugh to find in the standard grocery store. The priority is placed on taste and providing delicious vegan incarnations of typical Southwestern food rather than prioritising health and nutrition value at the expense of flavour. With custom illustrations of skeletal characters in the old Southwest, Hot Damn is the vegan cookbook you didn't kw you loved!
- Author BiographyRyan Splint: Ryan Splint is the author of the Hot Damn & Hell Yeah cookbooks. He lives in Vancouver, BC.
- Author(s)Ryan Splint
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.