All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining two great cookbooks into one volume, this is a must-have for any vegans hankering for a taste of the deep south. Packed with surreal illustrations and recipies for delicious, cheap meals, this is vegan cooking the counter-cultural way! From curries to currant scones, the wouth-watering dishes featured have a distinctive southern and mexican twist, whilst the ingredients are easy to obtain and the instructions are clear.
- Author BiographyRyan Splint is the author of the <i>Hot Damn & Hell Yeah</i> cookbooks. He lives in Vancouver, BC.
- Author(s)Ryan Splint,Vanessa Johnson
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication11/09/2005
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight185 g
- Width138 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.