All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis marvelous collection of original recorder pieces is accompanied by guitar and drum. The rousing recorder parts are appropriate for upper elementary school through adult level players. Many of the guitar chord progressions are standard and are all playable by teachers using basic chords. The enclosed CD includes all parts. Each piece has Teaching Process Suggestions that provide new insights into teaching recorder. There are ideas for directed listening, improvisation, visuals, and movement. Students are given opportunities to explore their own creativity as they develop their musicianship. Fully reproducible, the 15 captivating songs are performance-tested and powerfully engaging. They will add spice to any program. This book is a superb choice for any classroom.
- Author(s)Jim Solomon
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight177 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.