All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover what great leaders kw about meetings from a Trusted Advisor To CEOs and Boards Meetings are leadership laboratories, intense microcosms in which the leader's style and substance are uniquely on public display. Once someone has convened a meeting, his leadership will never be the same again. This book is about how leaders can consciously use meetings to develop their executive skills from good to great.
- Author BiographyBart Wendell Ph.D. is a business consultant and psychologist. As a master facilitator and trusted adviser, his clients have included The International Monetary Fund, PBS, NPR, The Corporation for Public Broadcasting, Fidelity Investments, The Ford Foundation, The United States Air Force Academy and RockTenn. He has served on the adjunct faculty of the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology and as a seminar leader at Harvard Business School's Advanced Executive Leadership Program. Bart has made guest appearances on CNBC Television's On the Job and WNBC's nationally syndicated show, Small Business Report. He serves on the board of the nationally recognized Francis W. Parker Charter Essential School and The Massachusetts Moderators Association. He is past Vice President of The International Enneagram Association and serves in the elected position of Town Moderator in Petersham, MA where he lives with his wife, Sandra Whaley and two children, Amelia and George. Bart received a B.A. and M.A.T. from Wesleyan University and a Ph.D. in Psychology and Organizational Development from Duke University. He holds Licensure in Psychology in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Bart R Wendell Ph D
- PublisherNetworlding Publishing
- Date of Publication22/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNetworlding Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.