Hot Sex: Over 200 Things You Can Try Tonight by Emily Morse, Jamye Waxman (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA newer, hipper, younger approach to the Joy of Sex-type book, fully illustrated with gorgeous, contemporary art and step-by-step instructions. From radio personality Emily Morse and sex educator Jamye Waxman. Finally, all the awesome information of <i>The Joy of Sex</i> without cheesy art or outdated photos. This gorgeously graphic guide to getting it on will appeal to a hip, contemporary audience and is a beautiful book for the bedside table (or the adventurous person's coffee table!) as well. Comprehensive, filled with useful guidance and hints, lavishly illustrated and -holds-barred, this is the new definitive guide to sex with hundreds of ideas to enhance your sex life's playfulness, passion, and possibilities...starting tonight! This is a simply wonderful book that everyone should have in their collection. The combination of spot-on advice with beautiful, accessible graphics makes this an instant classic. Pick any page to jump-start your own fun evening or weekend. Kudos to the authors for an excellent job. --Nina Hartley Author of Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex Hot Sex: Over 200 Things You Can Try Tonight! is a deliciously detailed primer on everything you need to kw to become an incredible lover. Jamye and Emily cover the gamut from sensuality to role-playing and everything in between. You'll have a whole new bag of creative ideas and moves that will keep your lover begging for more. Get ready to rock your sex life! --Candida RoyalleFeminist erotic filmmaker & author of How to Tell a Naked Man What to Do This book serves up sex education like it's a beautiful box of Valentine's day chocolates. Given with a whole lot of love, HOT SEX is a sampler of sweet, sensual snacks in perfect, petite portions that give gooey gratification. Delicious! --Annie Sprinkle, Ph.D.Sexecologist, Artist, Pleasure Activist A treasure trove of quick tips that will improve the sex life of any couple. --Dr. Sandor Gardos Sex therapist and founder of MyPleasure.com
- Author BiographyEmily Morse created the top-rated podcast Sex with Emily (www.sexwithemily.com), which is now a radio broadcast, as well as a popular iPhone app, 101 Sex Tips From Sex With Emily. She's syndicating the live radio show and has a television show in development. Emily has interviewed hundreds of experts about every realm of sexual experience, exploring topics from the common questions people ask to the outer realms of sexual exploration. She's been proud to welcome (and learn from) doctors, swingers, matchmakers, sex coaches, sensual-party hosts, sex-toy manufacturers, orgasmic monks, and many real people, including happily married couples. Emily holds a degree in psychology from the University of Michigan, and has worked in documentary film and electoral politics in San Francisco. Jamye Waxman, M.Ed., holds a graduate degree in sex education from Philadelphia's Widener University. She is the former sex-advice columnist for <i>Playgirl</i> magazine and a writer for the <i>LA Weekly</i>'s After Dark. Jamye has also consulted for HBO's <i>The Katie Morgan Show</i>, and her work has appeared in <i>Women's Health, Men's Health, Zink, AVN Novelty, Xbiz, Steppin' Out</i>, and on Cherrytv.com, sexhealthguru.com, and RealitySandwich.com. The author of two prior books on sexuality, Jamye is also the creator and host of the <i>101 Positions for Lovers</i> and <i>Personal Touch</i> video series for Adam and Eve Pictures. She travels extensively teaching workshops on sexual pleasure and has been widely quoted in the media. The President of Feminists for Free Expression, she lives in Los Angeles and online at www.jamyewaxman.com. Benjamin Wachenje started his career as a spray-can artist and went on to graduate in Fine Art and Graphic Design from Camberwell School of Arts. His illustrations continue to be influenced by the early hip-hop movement and contemporary street culture. His first solo exhibition, Open Mic (1997), was a series of portraits that documented underground British hip- hop artists. Since then he has been a contributor for numerous lifestyle magazines including <i>Wired, Stuff, ESPN</i>, and <i>Time</i>, as both an illustrator and graphic designer. Benjamin has been kept busy with mostly illustration and animation briefs and collaborations with advertising agencies. He has developed national campaigns for Timberland, British Telecom, BBC, MTV, Levi's, Nike, Toyota, Microsoft, Virgin Atlantic, SNCF, and Columbia Records. He lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Emily Morse,Jamye Waxman
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication11/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width196 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Benjamin Wachenje
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.