All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes information on a wide range of diseases affecting children all over the world. It features a diverse and learned group of contributors who cover prevention, treatment, and general theory.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number764
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight710 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAdam Finn,Andrew J. Pollard,Nigel Curtis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.