All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers topics in infectious diseases in children and is intended for Pediatric Infectious Disease trainees, trainers, and all those who manage children with infections. There is a balance of clinical basic science. In response to numerous requests, additional tropical topics are covered in some depth. As in previous volumes, the emphasis is on hot topics of clinical relevance delivered by world class speakers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number582
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAdam Finn,Andrew J. Pollard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.