Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionCourse covers topics in infectious diseases in children and is intended for Pediatric Infectious disease trainees, trainers, and all those who manage children with infections. This conference is being supported by several societies and is sponsored by several pharmaceutical companies, such as Aventis, Baxter, Chiron Vaccines, Wyeth, etc.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 634
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Pollard,Nigel Curtis
- Volume editorAdam Finn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.