All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionCatherine Mann delivers an emotional and action-packed story that leaves you wanting more. -- Sherrilyn Kenyon, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author HE'LL TAKE ANY MISSION, THE RISKIER THE BETTER... The haunted eyes of pararescueman Hugh Franco should have been her first clue that deep pain roiled beneath the surface. But if Amelia couldn't see the damage, how could she be expected to kw he'd break her heart? SHE'LL PROVE TO BE HIS BIGGEST RISK YET... Amelia Bailey's t the kind of girl who usually needs rescuing...but there are anything but usual circumstances. A powerful, passionate read t to be missed! -- Lori Foster, New York Times Bestselling Author of When You Dare USA Today bestselling author Catherine Mann delivers ather hero from the Air Force's celebrated Pararescue Jumpers- The PJs - an ultra-elite force who put themselves at extreme risk in the most dangerous emergancies so that others may live. A sizzling thrill-rise of action and attraction, Hot Zone will leave your pulse pounding.
- Author BiographyCatherine Mann's military romances have sold over 2 million copies and have been on the USA Today and WaldenBooks bestsellers lists. She has won the RITA and Bookseller's Best Award, and finaled in many other prestigious contests. Her husband is an Air Force colonel and they live near Pensacola, Florida.
- Author(s)Catherine Mann
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCasablanca Press,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width102 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.