All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe Collected Works of a Legendary Punk Prophet, Poet and Artist; Since he first came to public attention in the 1970s, Richard Hell has made a spectacular if specialised reputation for himself in every conceivable medium - from music, painting and photography, to fashion, design and writing. A man with a vision, Hell was the Prophet of Punk: the originator of the spiked haircut; ripped, drawn-on, safety-pinned clothes; and the seminal punk anthem, I belong to the Blank Generation. Included in this book is the art, poetry and general works of the voice of punk, comprising less an anthology and more a seamless cohesion of the various mediums that ink on paper breeds.
- Author BiographyRichard Hell was a founding member of Television, the Heartbreakers and the Voidoids - three legendary New York punk bands that defined the scene in the 1970s. He has written several books of poetry and his first full-length novel, Go Now, was received with acclaim. Hell is also a visual artist, actor and general renaissance man for the new millennium. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Richard Hell
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/01/2002
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight827 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.